|Water & Electric||$25||$135||$205||$300|
|Water, Electric & Sewer||$27||$140||$230||$330|
|Winter Rates (Full Hookups)
December 1 – March 1
|Tent Camping per Day||$15|
|Dump Station per Use||$5|
|RV Storage per Day||$5|
|RV Storage per Month||$45|
Winter Campground Information & Rules
- All water lines must be wrapped with heat tape to prevent damage to campground water lines.
- Sites will be maintained in a clean manner (Examples: no skirting, foam sheeting, tarps, or hay bales will be permitted)
- Parking will be restricted to “paved surfaces” only.
- The Park District will maintain access roads to your site. You will be responsible for maintaining your walkways to your camper.
- The bathhouse will be closed during this period.
- The laundry facility will be open.
For more information contact Sue: