Walkers will be allowed in the following instances:
- One non-golfing adult 21 years of age or older to accompany a child 15 years of age or younger.
- One non-golfing, 18 years or older, allowed to accompany paying customer on the golf course. Maximum of two walkers per group.
- Walkers 17 years of age or younger will not be allowed on the golf course unless paying to play and have own set of clubs.
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Limit per group – four players, unless given permission from clubhouse.
- Do not shoot from, or lay bags, or pull carts on greens.
- Players in their own fairways have right of way.
- Drainage ditch on right side of #9 is a lateral hazard.
- Ball in landscapes or wildflower areas lift and drop no nearer the hole, no penalty.
- High-heeled or cleat-soled shoes prohibited – We are a soft-spike facility.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs.
- All ball marks must be fixed, and divots replaced.
- Please rake bunkers.
- Allow faster groups to play through during slow times, keep up with group in front during busy times.