Recreational Courts & Skate Park
Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm
Location: 300 block of Springfield Rd (East Side) Bradley A. Smith Park
Features: 4 lighted Tennis Courts | 4 Basketball Hoops | Skate Board Area | Rollerblade Hockey Rink
NEW for 2023 – 4 Pickleball Courts
There are 4 lighted courts adjacent to the tennis courts with Restrooms, Bottle Filler, Shade, and Seating.
Rules of Pickleball – CLICK HERE
The courts were resurfaced in 2012. The court material is called Flex Court. This surface is classified under the ITF/USTA Class II rating, which means that it offers a medium speed for game play. The tiles are 3/4″ thick, co-polymer surface that reduces stress on the joints, self-draining so surface dries quickly and raditates far less heat than traditional surfaces that increases comfort during hot, summer days.
SKATE PARK FEATURES:
- Quarterpipe with Platform
- Speedramp with Platform
- Funbox (Ban) with Rail
- Grind Box
- Round Grind Rail
- Free-Standing Grindrail (Kinked)
ROLLERBLADE / HOCKEY RINK:
- Size 100′ x 50′
- Permanent goals at both ends
Skate Park & Hockey Rink Rules/Regulations
- Skate Park is not supervised. Skate at your own risk.
- Only skateboards & in-line skates are permitted.
- Only one skater is to use a ramp at a time.
- No more than two skaters on a ramp surface at a time.
- Profanity, recklessness, or loud boisterous behavior is prohibited.
- No personal music devices permitted.
- No trespassing or skating when the facility is closed.
- Any infractions of these rules and regulations may result in the loss of a skater’s privileges to use this facility and result in violation/fines as established by Fon du Lac Park District.
- The future of this Skate Park depends on you!