Fon du Lac Park District is offering a Youth Tennis Camp with a focus on games and fun tennis drills! Children in grades K-2 and 3-5 groups will be introduced to tennis using the 10 & under format. They’ll play with smaller nets, modified court sizes, and low pressure tennis balls to make it easier to learn and play right away. Those in the middle school group will be introduced to the game in a fun, easy-going environment.
- Monday, July 9th – Friday, July 13th ( Register by Monday, July 2nd )
- Kindergarten through 2nd grade ( 5:30 – 6:15 pm )
- 3rd grade through 5th grade ( 6:30 – 7:30 pm )
- 6th grade through 8th grade ( 7:45 – 8:45 pm )
Costs / Registration:
- $20 Resident / $25 Non-resident for each camp session ($5 off each additional family member registered for same session)
- Registration forms will be accepted at the Fon du Lac Park District Administration Center or ONLINE through ReCPro (Category Sports – Tennis).
- REGISTRATION FORM
- The Park District Tennis Courts located in the Bradley A. Smith Park – 300 block Springfield Road in East Peoria.
- Players will need to bring their own tennis racquet. Gym clothes and athletic shoes are a requirement.
- Campers should bring a water bottle each day.